A Version of Me

Slowly seeing what happiness is.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Perhaps we should try again.

I am here and writing again. I know you missed my horrid grammar and bad spelling. Don't worry I promise to fill both of those voids once more. I'm in my 3/4 year of BTM ( Bachelor of Tourism Management) with an Entrepreneurship Major and hopefully a Marketing Minor ( a few hitches this week with that) I've come back to writing manly because I need an outlet to promote me being me. I get so caught up in doing I forget what is really at the heart of me. I'm hoping that this blog will give me what it once did freedom from fear. I could try and explain why I stopped....but it's not important it's in the past. I realized how horrible out of touch I was the other day when I was talking with Ally. I hope to make that gap between me and those of you I love far away less by keeping you in the 'loop' of my life. I know were all busy so I'll try and keep these post interesting, thought provoking, or at least heart felt.
My life in list form to caught up.
My dear friend steph was married sept long weekend and will soon leave to Japan for at least 6 months.
My Brother Nathan and his wife Kim are expecting their first child Dec 22 (nate's birthday) We're all very excited.
I'm content in life and love. I have a great group of friends in kamloops who I love to death. And sometime I love them and want to kill them at the same time.
Kelly (my man) and I are mad for each other to put it simply. Those of you who come to Portland will most likely meet him. He spends about 9-10 months on the road which makes me sad but....he loves what he does and who he works for... he just hates the road. Kelly is a from my home town... but since he's 8 years my senior we didn't really hang out until the last few years.
Anyways that's enough for now those are the details of life. I will share my love/heart with you soon.

5 Comments:

At September 9, 2007 at 6:26 PM , Blogger shinbone #4 said...

YAY!! welcome back my dear girl... welcome back!

 
At September 9, 2007 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Allison said...

yay you're back! it was so good talking to you the other day (both the online time and the phone time).

 
At September 10, 2007 at 12:40 AM , Blogger kaylie said...

don't worry, you could never be more of a blogger recluse than me. or just a general recluse.

 
At September 10, 2007 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Josh said...

welcome back... good to hear from you.

 
At September 10, 2007 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Megs said...

oh blogger it has a way of callin' one back. YAY! I'm glad you're writing again! and honestly your friends wedding looks amazing! what were you wearing?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home