Growing/ Reality


Today, thanksgiving Monday, I'm sitting in my house studying for midterms. When I decided to go online and look at property and house in the town where I would like to live. After a bit of this I realize that reality sucks. And the chances of me not be in massive debt so that I have buy land, build and house and have the future I want are ...basically impossible. And before I can even think about that nearly impossible thing I have to make it through another year and 3/4 of school to finish my degree. Crappp. If anyone ever thought that being in University was growing up they were wrong. I don't think you grow up until you get a house load full of debt.
Anyways if I had 400,000 dollars to spare this would be my house.

6 Comments:
Is the realty market as terrible in BC as it is in Alberta?? There is pretty much no way for me to live on my own at the moment, a fact that drives me crazy!!
WHoa that is a spendy house! It's beautiful, though.
Mmm.. yeah sometimes uni seems like it'll never end and never achieve anything, but i have a feeling when it's over and growing up sets in we'll all just wnat to go back.
I didn't know people in Canada spelt crap with 3 p's. Uhm no I wasn't in the wedding but I had a great time. I got to see the fam and that was cool. Hope your school isn't too terrible.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I guess I grew up. I'm over 400,000 dollars in debt.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home