A Version of Me

Slowly seeing what happiness is.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome Back

Merry Christmas Happy New Year and Welcome Back to school.
I'm just waiting for my car to warm up so I can go to my first class. Christmas involved too much driving lots and lots of family both my family and the family I'm going to be a part of soon. As well as business meeting and other grown up stuff. I have my first two bookings for my cottages and it seems insane to be that somewhere along the line I grew up. I'm excited about this summer and running my own business and the same time it scars me I think that's normal. My brother had a Baby Girl Jan 4. Her name is Gwen and I can't wait to see her. Megan and Logan as a cute as normal and I have 4 other kids to auntie to now. Mathais, Ella, Luca and Kerian. ( Kelly's niece and nephews. I'll post christmas pictures sometime. I miss you all. And hope you had a great time on your holidays. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home